Tips For Finding the Best Sports Bra
If you’re a woman and looking to buy the best sports bra, you have a lot of different options. Which one is best for you will depend on a few different factors. The main considerations are fit, support, and size. Here is what you need to look for when buying a new sports bra.
* Make sure the bra fits properly. One of the best sports bras has two separate cups – one with adjustable straps that go over your shoulders and one with straps that go under your arms to prevent straps from sliding down your back. The former is called a racerback bra, and the latter is a crossover. A crossover has wider straps that give you more flexibility while giving you more support and control. If you can’t find either of these, look for a comfortable bra with wide straps.
* Find sports bras with adjustable straps and pads. Some support bands have shoulder straps so that you can tighten them as you grow or lose weight, and some other support bands have adjustable straps that allow you to adjust the amount of support they give you. Some cups have cup holders in them so that you can re-contour yourself to contour of your breasts. Some sports bras have special pads in certain areas of the cups that contour your breasts for added breast support. Try to find a pair of sports bras that have the best material and pads that fit you well. The best sports bras will have both adjustable straps and pads so that you have the best possible fit.
* Find sports bras made of high quality materials. Most sports bras are made of cotton/spandex blend, because it’s the cheapest available but it doesn’t allow your breast to move like far else. Other fabrics like Lycra are better, because it allows your breast to move more naturally and it also helps if it keeps the breasts in place. Other materials that you may want to consider looking at are nylon, silk, or even cotton. Nylon and silk are the most comfortable, while cotton is great if you just have to wear a sports bra for an hour or two a day. You might be able to find a pair of uni-boob sports bras that are made of these materials as well, but they will be more expensive.
* Get the best sports bra for your cup size. You will need to know your cup size when you shop for a new one, especially because cup sizes tend to vary from one manufacturer to another. If you are unsure what your cup size is, most online retailers will give you a sizing chart that will tell you your exact cup size, regardless of your manufacturer. Once you have your measurements, look for an online retailer that sells the best sports bras at the best price.
* Be sure that the straps do not cut into your shoulders or go too tight. If they are too tight or are rubbing on your shoulders, they could cause chafing and skin irritation. If the straps are too loose, they will ride up on you and not provide you with the proper support you need. Most women think that if a bra is comfortable enough for them that it will be comfortable enough for their child. While it may be true that babies have different sizes and shapes of breasts, there is no such thing as a bra that is going to be uncomfortable enough for your baby.